Monday, October 6, 2008

Things I Don't Understand

Had a super-fun weekend, although Carson & I are battling colds - his a bad cough, mine in my ears. It didn't keep us from going to the Bellefontaine football game on Friday night (Carson loved it - boys running and falling down, popcorn & hot dogs, drums and marching). Stayed at home to recoop on Sat. and went to the Grose Family Fall Roundup on Sunday, complete with hay rides, bending trees and running up steep hills (and sliding back down).

Looking back on the weekend, there's 4 things that made me say 'hmmm' (cue 80s rap now background beat now):
1 - Why does your head itch when you take off a hat?
2 - Why does pregnancy come easy to some who don't want it - and aren't even thinking about it, and so hard to some who want it so badly and have all the resources and emotional support ready for a little one?
3 - How can my feet get cold from the time I take my socks off standing right next to the bed, to the time I get under the blankets?
4 - Why do some people's pits and feet smell if they even think about sweating (or are just standing in line at WalMart) and some people (Jeff) don't get stinky even after running around outside?