Haven't received too many reviews on our list of products yet, but wanted to share what I've got so far. Not that anyone is looking to spend un-necessary $ these days, but these 2 products, each under $4 are worth it!
Downy Wrinkle Releaser
Thumbs up from 3 different people! "Worked great on my dress pants. Pants aren't dirty, but always get creases at the top of the leg where I sit all day. Sprayed, smoothed, hung and the next day - voila! No creases."
Fine print: Has a scent, which is OK, but may not mix well with some perfumes.
Funny thing to note: The instructions on the bottle include this message: "For a pressed look, spray while ironing." Really?!?! How clever!
Pedi-egg
Thumbs up from 2 users! "Definitely helped husband-to-remain-anonymous's feet smoothness." "I love it - use it before bed, slather feet with lotion, slip on some fuzzy socks."
Fine print: Has a grossness factor of collecting all the little skin shavings. Be sure to open it over a trash can or toilet so the shavings don't fall on the ground.
Aquafresh Whitening Trays
Mixed thumbs up and down. Overall, users like the strips better. One recommended Walmart brand pre-brush whitening rinse instead - less teeth sensitivity, but good whitening power.
Exciting note: I won a free professional whitening kit at our company health fair from a local dentist! Went yesterday to have impressions made for the trays and pick up the supplies next week. I do it at home and the assistant said that with my 'level of whiteness,' the supplies should last a couple years. Funny note: the impressions were made with the same 'ol pink goo and silver trays that I became way familiar with during braces days. It actually made me laugh out loud!