Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Starting Up


I read somewhere (don't remember where, ironically) that the average human brain can only process 4 things at once. Since the jjcstanford.com site was expiring and it was not usually one of the four things I was remembering to keep updated, we're trying a different approach! This will be the page for the 4 things on my mind of the day (or week, more likely!). Check back in for family happenings, pics of our little one and my random wonderings of the day.


For today:

1. I need a better grocery list system - random post-it notes aren't cutting it.
2. This past weekend was one of the best, ever. (see pictures below and more on that later.)
3. Big thanks to 'Mr. Juan' for saving the neighborhood last night from the tent in our yard that almost became a projectile in the storm while Jeff & I were sleeping. You earned an extra dish of homemade ice cream!
4. Anyone have a good referral on a reasonably priced, trustworthy housecleaner?